I’ve created a guide to assist you in navigating the Dauphin House quest, as I was unable to locate a comprehensive guide elsewhere. I sincerely hope that it proves useful to you.
Dauphin House Quest Guide
This is a spoiler guide that provides step-by-step instructions on how to complete the Dauphin House quest. To unlock this location, you must go to the Sunken Boxcar location and speak to Pepperidge Dauphin. You will need either a Wire Coat Hanger or the cursed key to enter the house. While it’s not necessary to bring a Wire Coat Hanger, using the cursed key is an option, as there are more hangers required than there are available in the game.
Here are the steps to complete the Dauphin House quest:
- Look in the tree hole to find the “mossy” key.
- Go to the Kitchen (first door on the right side) and fish the sink. Then “Rifle Through It” to get a padlock.
- Use the “mossy” key to unlock the fridge and get a padlock and a key in a block of ice.
- Look in the cupboard to find a “can of fruit cocktail” that gives +1 to each “M” stat.
- The room next to the kitchen is flooded. If you have the Diving Helmet, equip it and go in. You will find a “pile of silver bars” and a scarf accessory that gives +5 Hot armor.
- Go to the Bathroom (left-most door) and thaw the key in the bathtub to get a “cold” key that unlocks the medicine cabinet. You’ll get another padlock and combat/potion items.
- Fish the toilet, then flush it to find the “wet” key that unlocks the middle (non-flooded) door. You’ll get both a padlock and access to the 2nd floor.
- In the Right Bedroom (2nd floor, right side), look in the wardrobe to find pants and a Wire Coat Hanger. Check under the pillow to get the “shiny” key that unlocks the Left Bedroom.
- In the Left Bedroom, check the table for a nice item. Look in the vanity drawers for items. Search the nightstand to find items and a “disappointing” key that unlocks the Attic.
- In the Attic, pick up the “Handmade Radio” from the table. Use it in every room by pressing the space bar to listen to the clues.
- Walk to the far right of the upstairs hallway, listen to the clue, and look inside the empty pot to find the “dirty” key that unlocks the nightstand in the Right Bedroom.
- In the Right Bedroom, use the Handmade Radio and listen to the clue. The nightstand gives you another padlock and some items.
- In the Left Bedroom, press the spacebar and listen to the “painting” clue. Head downstairs to the main area and look behind the “eye-patch” portrait to find the “sticky” key that unlocks the tool case in the garage.
- Use a Wire Coat Hanger or cursed key to open the car and get the “tarnished” key that unlocks the garage and gives a padlock.
- In the garage, listen to the clue and use the “sticky” key to unlock the tool case. You’ll get another padlock, a weapon (“handsaw”), and a “rusty” key for the China Cabinet.
- Look under the workbench to get the “loose” key that opens the cedar chest in the Left Bedroom.
- Unlock the China Cabinet on the main floor and the cedar chest in the 2nd floor Left Bedroom to get your final two padlocks.
I hope it helped you guys kudos to Fifi for writing amzaing stuff
Leave a Reply