In this guide, we will provide a walkthrough for the two different Elusive targets that are present in Hokkaido, Japan.
The first contract is called “Surgeons” and involves killing two targets, Pavel and Akane, who are both surgeons. The second contract is called “Fugitive” and involves finding and eliminating one of three potential targets, one of whom is named Jin Hu.
Elusive Target Guide
Target Difficulty: 7/10
Guards?: No guards following them around thankfully
Random Loop?: No
My Rating: 5/10
Pavel can be found wandering around the Sushi area and the Sake Bar and drinks from a wine glass at a specific time in the mission timer. Meanwhile, Akane moves between the surgery areas and the Bodyguard staff room and drinks from a water bottle at a specific time.
It is necessary to kill both targets with a lethal hemorrhagic syringe, which can be found inside the Stem Cell Supply Room on level 1 near the Morgue. However, the room can only be accessed with a surgeon disguise, chief surgeon disguise, or disposable scrambler/electronic key hacker.
- Can be found wandering around the Sushi area and the Sake Bar
- Drinks from a wine glass at around 1:42 in the mission timer
- Optional objective is to inject him with the lethal hemorrhagic syringe
- Syringe can be found inside the Stem Cell Supply Room on level 1 near the Morgue
- Surgeon disguise, Chief Surgeon disguise, or Disposable Scrambler/Electronic Key Hacker needed to access the room
- Moves between the surgery areas and the Bodyguard staff room
- Drinks from a water bottle at around 2:30 in the mission timer
- Must be killed via the Syringe
So where tf are these special syringes?
You will find them inside of the Stem Cell Supply Room on level 1 near the Morgue.
NOTE: You will need to have any of the 3 things listed to unlock the door.
– Surgeon Disguise
– Chief Surgeon Disguise
– Disposable Scrambler/ Electronic Key Hacker
GUARDS?: None following but many in the Restaurant Area
RANDOM LOOP?: Very little loop deviation, but randomised Targets!
MY RATING: 7/10
There are three potential targets, their loop patterns, and methods to eliminate them. The targets have very little loop deviation but are randomized, which makes it difficult to find out which one is Jin Hu.
The director disguise or electronic key hacker is needed to access the director’s office and search his computer to find out which target is Jin Hu. However, if you find this method difficult I would suggest killing one of the three targets when an opportunity arises and hoping that it is Jin Hu.
Here’s a loop map with methods to eliminate each potential target. I would rates this contract higher than the “Surgeons” contract due to its interesting concept and randomized targets.
(Level Start) Loop Map:
(Potential Target = PT)
- PT#1 enters the restaurant area
- PT#2 enters the outdoor garden area, before joining PT#3 in the Spa Area
- PT#3 enters the Spa area and meets with PT#2
Method to Eliminate PT#1
Poison Wine Glass (Bar Area near 47’s Sushi Chef Entrance)
(USE SUSHI CHEF DISGUISE TO POISON GLASS)
Method to Eliminate PT#2
Coin Lure and push over railing (North-Eastern edge of the garden)
Method to Eliminate PT#3
Coin Lure into corner and Lethal Syringe (North-Western corner of the Spa Area)
I hope you guys find this guide helpful we would like to add references like Jäger wonderful guide go rate on the profile.
Leave a Reply